2018 is here! Many of us have gotten swept up in the allure of a clean slate that the new year brings and begun home improvement or renovation projects. We are finally sprucing up the areas of our homes that need some attention and improving their functionality and appearance. One of the most sought-after rooms for a renovation is the kitchen.
Did you make a New Year’s resolution to finally love your kitchen? Ricky Can Build It can make it happen! Our Northern Virginia kitchen remodeling experts will help you transform your kitchen, whether you want a complete kitchen remodel or a few simple upgrades. Below are kitchen renovation projects you should consider for 2018:
- Complete layout change: The design or layout of your kitchen is an invaluable part of your kitchen’s functionality. Further, your kitchen’s layout contributes to its aesthetics. For both a functional and beautiful kitchen, you need to choose the perfect layout. If your layout no longer works well for your needs, it may be time for a change. Our kitchen renovation experts can help you choose your perfect kitchen design. Read our blog for more about kitchen layouts.
- Upgraded appliances: Your kitchen’s appliances play a crucial role in helping you prepare delicious meals. If one or more of your appliances is older, it may be prone to breaking or may make lower-quality foods that could put your family’s health at risk. Ricky Can Build It can help you find any appliance you may need, including ovens, microwaves, coffee makers, and more.
- New countertops and cabinets: Your kitchen relies on countertops and cabinets for cooking space, storage, and aesthetics. Your countertops and cabinets should be able to serve your functional needs as well as beautifully compliment your kitchen’s design. We offer a wide variety of countertop and cabinet materials, so you make the best choice that will truly transform your kitchen.
- Energy-efficient lighting: A more functional part of your kitchen, your lighting is incredibly important for creating a kitchen you love. Your lights should be bright enough for cooking, but should also maintain energy efficiency to keep utility costs down. Our kitchen renovation experts can ensure that your kitchen uses great-looking, energy-efficient lighting.
- Kitchen tile: Tile plays an important role in kitchens. Tile is most often used in flooring but is also used in kitchen backsplashes or even walls for a unique accent. The tile you have underfoot should be tough enough to stand up to daily use, while still looking great. Your backsplash needs to protect the wall underneath and ensure that messes stay on the counter. No matter where you use tile in your kitchen, trust Ricky Can Build It to help you choose the best type for your needs.
Kitchen Renovation in Northern Virginia
Ricky Can Build It offers kitchen renovation in Northern Virginia. We are dedicated to helping our clients transform spaces into cherished rooms. We can help you fulfill your New Year’s resolution to finally renovate your kitchen.
Begin your kitchen renovation project now so you can spend most of the year with a kitchen you love. Contact Ricky Can Build It today!