Home Remodeling Contractor
Large Home Renovations
Don’t move – improve your living space! If you need more space in your home, consider adding another room on the ground floor, expanding an existing room or adding another floor level. No matter how big or small, we’ve been the trusted choice providing a wide variety of design build services, from additions, exterior remodels, basement finishing and more.
As a general contractor and full service design-build home remodeler, we can work from existing plans or create a custom design just for you. For a decade, Ricky Can Build It has provided remodeling, renovation, and home improvement services throughout all of Fairfax County and Northern Virginia. Our experience as a general contractor ensures that your renovation or addition will be, efficient, structurally sound and aesthetically pleasing.
We have built 10,000 square foot homes from the ground up. You can trust Ricky Can Build It’s in-house approach to home building and large renovation. We don’t use subcontractors: all our services use in-house talent, so we can ensure better quality control, lower prices, and faster timelines for you.
Here are just a few of the features that set us apart from other Fairfax home remodeling and renovation companies:
- All architectural plans and designs are done by our certified design team.
- Building, plumbing, gas-fitting, and electrical services are taken care of in-house. That means we can pass on the savings to our clients – no subcontractors involved!
- We take care of building and home permits so that the client does not need to.
- Thorough, safe approach to major home renovations. Our skill set involves beam installation, moving load-bearing walls, and more. With an extensive knowledge of structural building, we offer reliable architectural planning.
- We have established trade accounts with hardwood, door, window, granite, cabinet, plumbing, electrical, and tile suppliers. Our relationships not only save you money, but they also help expedite even the most complex renovation processes.
What We Offer
- Bumping out
- Pop Top
- Floor addition
- Beam installation
- Moving load-bearing walls
Our in-house expertise ensures that Ricky Can Build It can be your one-stop-shop for large renovations. We will ensure that your home not only looks beautiful, but also has structural integrity and functionality.