Kitchen Remodeling Experts
With a decade of experience, Ricky Can Build It has an established reputation for providing quality kitchen remodeling services. Last year, the team at Ricky Can Build It completed 28 kitchen remodels and this year we’re on pace to remodeling 42+ kitchens.
A custom kitchen not only increases the value of your home, it is a great place to gather the family and entertain guests.Whether you need more cabinet space, a double oven or advanced appliances we can help design the kitchen of your dreams.
Can’t decide which kitchen is right for you? Just ask us! Our expert kitchen designers will meet to discuss the variety of styles and designs that are right for you and your home. A few kitchen designs are:
- Classic: Usually a white or cream kitchen cabinets, simple architectural details, and black accents offer a blank slate that homeowners can personalize with contemporary, traditional, and eclectic touches as they see fit.
- Craftsman: This style arose in the early 20th century as a reaction to the mass-produced fussiness of the Victorian era. Its rich woods, built-ins, handcrafted tiles and well-made simplicity continue to charm us.
- Farmhouse: Warm and homey farmhouses anchored a life on the land, and they still offer great functionality and comfort. Their open shelving, wide sinks, classic flooring, and big kitchen table make them easy to work in and easy to love.
- Traditional: This kitchen style takes its inspiration from the 18th and 19th centuries, which can include arches, decorative moldings and corbels, raised-panel cabinets, a mix of antique finishes and furniture-like turned legs.
- Rustic kitchens: These kitchens rival the classic white kitchen in popularity — thanks to their timber, stone, brick, vintage appliances, and fireplaces.
- Contemporary: Sleek and modern. This kitchen can be very open and refreshing, blending smooth wood, shiny industrial steel, and beautifully worked stone into fine geometries.
- Transitional: A transitional kitchen lets you blend everything you like from both traditional kitchen styles as well as contemporary styles.
- Cottage: Cozy, happy, and unpretentious, a cottage kitchen harks back to simpler times and evokes a sense of easy, carefree living. Breadboard, soft colors, vintage hardware, wood floors, and colorful accents.
Why Choose Us?
Our in-house approach to supply management and hiring employees (not contractors) ensures that we design your kitchen to be beautiful, functional, and state of the art.
Here are just a few of the features that set us apart from other kitchen remodelers.
- Plumbing, gas-fitting, and electrical services and supplies are done in-house. As a general contractor, we do not use subcontractor services. This helps us ensure quality control and bring down prices for you.
- We have trade accounts with granite, cabinets, plumbing, electrical, and tile suppliers. This helps us control quality and bring down costs for our clients.
- We sell all three types of cabinets: basic, semi-custom, and custom. And they are priced at wholesale value, to ensure that you do not have to pay for high markups.
- We do all designs in-house, using our expertise. 3D CAD drawings provided. Clients can provide input on designs and alter them in real time.
- We are a certified kitchen designer. You can trust that your kitchen remodel will be in the best, most experienced hands.
- We take care of building permits so you don’t have to.
- Ricky Can Build It 100% guarantees all our work, offering a 1 year labor warranty and uses manufacturers that only offer the best warranties for their products.
Whether you want a kitchen facelift or to move load-bearing walls, we have the expertise and craftsmanship required. No subcontractors – just the expertise of the team at Ricky Can Build It.
About Ricky Can Build It
Ricky Can Build It is a remodeling and renovation company that specializes in transforming your house into the home of your dreams. We have established a reputation creating beautiful kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces. We treat your project as we would if we were working on our own home.